Thursday, November 18, 2010

This is a new venture for me.  If you know me at all you know I'm not real high tech and I don't like change.  So this is really branching out for me.  I just wanted to have an avenue for me to be able to spout off every once in a while.  Some where I can run to and either hide or to truly express what's rattling around in my brain.  In this blog I will be discussing what is on my mind, thus the Just Me title.  I will tend to rant about the things that influence and affect me.  I will become very political because that's a big part of my life.  So if you don't like that kind of discussion, you better jump off now.  But if that's right up your alley I look forward to the debate, but I hope you eventually agree with me.  I will also discuss my family because they are important to me.  I will dabble in sports, but primarily in the baseball season because that's really the only sport that matters to me.  I will jump head first into life on the Mississippi River because that's where I live.  I will talk about religion or rather my relationship with Jesus Christ because I like to talk about my king.  There will be many other topics that will be discussed as the need or urge arises.  So climb aboard we're heading for a fun ride.  Thanks for joining me.

No comments:

Post a Comment